平成23年11月14日月曜日

Brazilian Anime Bands!

My friends of the world!!!
Amigos ao redor do Mundo!!!

Time after time I write here!
De tempo em tempo eu apareço aqui!

Today I'll post the pictures about some Brazilian Anime Bands that I met yesterday in AnimeXtreme event.
Hoje eu irei postar a repeito de algumas Bandas de Anime Brasileiras das quais eu encontrei ontem, no evento AnimeXtreme.

After a so long time, I coul to sing some animesong in public again! Thanks everyone!
Depois de um longo período, eu pude cantar algum animesong em público de novo! Obrigada a todos!



Was there 3 bands:
Eram 3 bandas:


Gaijin Sentai - My friends that I don't met so long time ago! I was miss them!
Gaijin Sentai - Meus amigos que eu conheci há muito tempo atrás! Estava com saudade deles!












The Kira Justice - They are my big amazing friends that lives in my city, but we meet so trifle!
The Kira Justice - Eles são meus grandes e maravilhosos amigos que vivem na minha cidade, mas nós nos encontramos muito pouco!


and...
e...








Ryokan - Some band that I had so much PLEASURE to met them! They are from Santa Catarina (state of Brazil).
Ryokan - É uma banda que eu tive MUITO prazer em conhecer! Eles são de Santa Catarina.






Oh YeaH!
I saw old friends, knew new friends and spoke a lot with beautiful men! They are cutie. right?!
Ah sim!
Eu revi antigos amigos, conheci novos amigos e falei com um monte de homens bonitos! Eles são uma graça, não são?!

Vinny Lessa (Ryokan)













Raphael (Ryokan)














Matheus Lynar(The Kira Justice)














Set List of Gaijin Sentai!













Gaijin Sentai and Me!





Dani and Nordan (Gaijin Sentai)










Thiago Chevalier (Ryokan)










0 件のコメント: