平成23年10月13日木曜日

#WadaKojiGanbatte

I'm here cause I want to say how much I want the recover of my friend Wada Koji (Digimon singer)!

This is the message from all brazilian fans!! We are praying for you!

Sarah-Chibi was created the tag #WadaKojiGanbatte (on Twitter) with the objective to support her beloved singer Wada Koji san!


__________________________
About Internet conversations:

BUT...
I'm TOO angry about some blogs on Brazil, that made sensationalism using the information about Wada Koji's physical condition!
I REALLY DON'T AGREE!

If you don't know about, read his blog! He explain everything in English!

_________________________________
About Replace:

Some people are speaking on internet that YOFFY reaplace Wada Koji in the music project to Digimon Xcross Wars...

But I think so it's not truth!

Cause YOFFY made the composition and lyrics of "Tagiru Chikara" (one music of Digimon Xcross Wars). I don't read about some participation of Wada Koji san or his REPLACE in this music!

I'm speaking about official information that was announced in music informations...
Have NO DECLARATIONS about this informations that people are speaking by internet!



0 件のコメント: