平成23年3月17日木曜日

#PrayForJapan - Pray for Japan!!!

This sentence is popular, now...
Some people says that this is jus vogue, not important!...

I don't agree!

Now, I'll explain why...

This week, since march 11th, I was crazy asking to myself "This is real? This is not the episode 0 of Witchblade?"

I was really worried about people that I love in Japan! I still worried...
March 11th and 12th the chaos was ruling there! Twitter was a big help to know what was happening...

I cry A LOT, so nervous, anxious...
What was the right attitude? Call, don't call? Send message, don't send message? He is ok or not?

In this week I just try think something to express this infinite universe about my feelings in this moment...
I try think something to express for confort my beloveds and that people...
I try understand the pain... But I couldn't!

Nothing can express and anyone can understand that pain!

I think how I can help... Donations? Bringing japaneses to my house?(I still think about this) going there?...

What?

I can pray! I can help using my feelings, my energy!
In this christian reality, pray sounds such a big square! So boring...
But to pray, for japaneses, is your best to try touch someone!
If you don't believe in some spiritual reality, pray is a proof that you really care about someone!
So... To pray can be too much more than you on your knees, for the listener!

I really pray for Japan, because this is my belief and my own nature!

#PrayForJapan



"So I pray and touch your heart, your life!" (Prayer - somewhere on the planet, Psychic Lover)

0 件のコメント: